Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm back everyone!





Hello All!
Sorry it has taken me a few days to post but I had to get my mind together. For all you women who truly want more out of life and can't seem to figure it all out. Let me say this, With God all thing's are POSSIBLE! We can't give up or give in. There's so much that awaits the woman who desires to make it happen for herself than to be kept. Take back your life! Okay I've Empowered now for the nitty gritty (smile)..... We had some beautiful couples hit the red carpet the other night I was quite impressed with it all. Eddie Murphy and Tracy Edmond looked really nice together I hope they last longer than him and Mel B. Tracy always has a huge smile on her face. She looks so excited all the time... Of course my fab fav is Will and Jada they are the epitome of class. these two just wooooooo love... Enough said about them they sum it all up! Tony and Eva looked cute she looked happy to have Tony by her side and Forest and his wife looked fab also. Now I wasn't going to say anything but ya know this woman wants his money. I'm just saying. If Forest was any guy on the street with not a dime she would've been like boy you better get out my face! You know I'm telling the truth....Well here they go. Vanessa William never seems to age this woman is top of the line fabulous!

No comments: