Thursday, August 30, 2007

Teach me how to love you...


I had to post this again because I didn't make my comment to the Juanita Bynum Weeks and Bishop Thomas Weeks marriage situation. Well here it is!
I know that many were shocked at the alleged stories reporting that Bishop Weeks abused his wife in the parking lot of an Atlanta hotel last week. Many were upset and bashed them both on the radio, calling the both false prophets. I think that the calls and remarks were disrespectful and unnecessary. We as have to understand these people are humans with real lives and go through real issues and pain as well as us all. Just because someone stands behind a pew doesn't mean their lives are perfect or that they don't go through.
Yes, if you are a man or woman of the cloth you should carry yourself in a certain order and not do such a thing as what was alleged. But it goes to show me that preachers and anyone else behind their title have things to work on just as well as the congregation. I pray for The Weeks marriage and know just as well as God used them to minister Teach Me How to Love You across the nation, he'll have them to come back before the nation to talk about being behind the walls of a preacher. Now that's whats up! God will get ALL the Glory! WATCH AND SEE! And in the mean time while God is working with them please keep your mouths off their marriage and focus on your own lives. AMEN to THAT!

No comments: